MPV Properties predecessor, Merrifield Partners, identified the need for new medical service facilities in the fast growing South Charlotte area. Blakeney Professional Center offers a high visibility location at the intersection of Ardrey Kell and Rea Roads in the midst of exclusive neighborhoods, upscale retail shopping, and popular restaurants. The Professional Center is one component of Crosland’s 250-acre Blakeney development, which also includes retail, single family, and multi-family uses. The following was accomplished for the Blakeney Professional Center component:
- Constructed high quality, steel frame and masonry buildings
- Ensured uniform building design and signage consistent with the overall Blakeney plan
- Offered lease and ownership options to the physicians
- Offered efficient, flexible floor plans
- Established architectural controls and protective covenants to safeguard investment values
Blakeney Professional Center is one of South Charlotte’s premier Class A neighborhood office locations, consisting of over 350,000 square feet of medical and general office space. This project meets the needs of the medical community in south Charlotte, enabling them to bring medical services closer to their patients.