Off Exit 36 on I-485 and Rocky River Road
Farmington is a master-planned development that blends Village Center retail and office with nature in a truly walkable community. A signalized entrance along Rocky River Road and connectivity through the new Farmington Ridge Parkway to Caldwell Road ensure that Farmington will become the focal point for surrounding residents and draw from a trade area that extends from northeast Charlotte through Harrisburg.
- Theater-anchored entertainment and service-oriented Village Center
- Extensive greenway walking & bike trails along Fuda Creek Greenway
- Frontage and connectivity to I-485, Rocky River Rd and Caldwell Rd
- At the signalized intersection of Rocky River Road across from Harris Teeter-anchored Brookdale Village shopping center
- Townhomes, single family homes, and luxury apartments being built by Taylor Morrison, TRI Pointe Homes, and Woodfield Development
- Visit FarmingtonRockyRiver.com