We are committed to developing trusted, long-lasting partnerships with industrial clients on both sides of the leasing process by providing market insight, strategic planning, and full-service support.
Our knowledgeable team will advise you on every step of the leasing process, from identifying a new location to renewals, expansions, relocations, and consolidation services. A well-chosen industrial space can streamline your business, reduce costs, and maximize profits. We’ll work with you to find a suitable property by determining your unique needs, including building size, storage space, office space, loading areas and the ideal location for employees and customers. We’re dedicated to helping you plan for maximum productivity and sustainable success, so you can more efficiently meet your short and long-term business goals.
We offer the following services and benefits:
- Reviewing your unique site requirements, including warehouse storage, office space and loading areas
- Clarifying your financial and operational objectives
- Comprehensive market analysis
- Coordinating industrial site tours
- Cost of occupancy and risk analysis
- Leveraging long-standing relationships with local, regional, and national brokers and landlords to ensure your tenancy results in the most competitive offer
- Managing requests for proposals, letters of intent, and lease negotiations on your behalf to achieve maximum value and flexibility
- Verifying that the landlord has met all commitments and expectations
As a building owner, you’re seeking reliable tenants who will provide steady revenue. Our experienced Industrial Brokerage Team will prioritize your investment goals while assisting you with marketing, leasing, and managing your space. If you’re developing a new building with leasing in mind, we will advise you on the specifications and amenities that industrial tenants are looking for. If you’re seeking a tenant for an established industrial property, we will leverage our knowledge of the local market and considerable network of clients and partners to help you find the right fit.
We offer the following services and benefits :
- Strategic analysis of the industrial property including tenant demand, asset class, market conditions, and competition
- Determining the optimal lease rate to satisfy your financial goals
- Comprehensive property offering package and premium marketing collateral
- Marketing the industrial property to an extensive and comprehensive list of local, regional, and national buyers, end users, and brokers
- Responding to inquiries
- Conducting all showings
- Qualifying prospects to determine their suitability for your industrial space
- Reporting on client activity
- Preparing letters of intent and conducting lease negotiations on your behalf to achieve maximum value
- Overseeing due diligence and closing/upfit process
- Coordinating property management services