Exit 16 off I-485 & Hwy 16
- Riverbend Village is a regional mixed-use development, currently under construction on 115-acres near historic Mountain Island in northwest Charlotte.
- Corning Optical headquarters will take 365,000 SF of office in the center
- Upon completion, Riverbend Village will be a premier shopping destination with office and residential components.
- There will be 330,000 SF of retail (delivering 1st Q 2019), 182,000 SF of office (opening March 2019), 207,500 SF of proposed office space, and 371 residential units (266 apartments delivering January 2019, 105 townhomes delivering mid 2019)
- Developed by Simpson CRE and Landmark Development Partners
Brookshire Blvd: 46,000 AADT
Mt Holly-Huntersville Rd: 12,000 AADT
I-485: 73,000 AADT