Location is a critical component to the success of your company and its brand. Where you do business affects many facets of your organization including employee recruitment and retention, workplace productivity, convenience for clients, and proximity to vendors.
Tenant representation is essential for any company, no matter the size. We will guide you in finding an appropriate sized space and in an optimal location with the best terms for your requirements. Our team of experts can help to advise you on acquisitions, renewals, relocation, and consolidation services as well as space planning and subleasing.
MPV Properties will learn about your company’s real estate needs to help you maximize your bottom line with the least amount of risk, increasing your productivity and flexibility for future growth.
What MPV Tenant Representation can do for you
- Review your unique site and space requirements
- Understand your financial and operational objectives
- Provide a comprehensive market analysis
- Site tour coordination
- Space planning and optimization
- Cost of occupancy and risk analysis
- Leverage our relationships with local, regional and national brokers and landlords so that your tenancy will result in the most competitive offer
- Perform requests for proposal, letters of intent, and lease negotiations on your behalf to achieve maximum value and flexibility
- Verify that the landlord has met all commitments and expectations
The leasing partners at MPV Properties act on behalf of institutions, corporation and individuals to acquire the right office and industrial real estate properties. Our professionals have deep roots in the Charlotte area with superior knowledge and expertise of the local market which allows us to meet our client’s objectives.
We take the time to fully understand your investment goals to develop a strategic marketing plan for your property that considers: tenant mix, market conditions, submarket, asset class, vacancy rate, comparables, and building strengths. No matter the size or asset class, we advise clients in building, renovating, marketing, managing and leasing their space with the ultimate goal of creating a long-term successful partnership with you.
What MPV Landlord Representation can do for you
- Perform a strategic analysis of the property, tenant demand, asset class, market conditions and competition
- Determine optimal lease rate to satisfy your objective
- Create a comprehensive property offering package and premium marketing collateral
- Market the property to an extensive and comprehensive list of local, regional, and national buyers, end users, and brokers
- Respond to inquiries
- Conduct all showings
- Qualify prospects to determine their suitability for your needs
- Report on client activity
- Prepare letters of intent and lease negotiations on your behalf to achieve maximum value
- Oversee due diligence and closing/upfit process
- Coordinate property management services
We take pride in being responsive to our clients’ needs.
With a long history of representing both tenants and landlords, MPV’s team understands what drives each side in a lease transaction. We assist our clients through complex leases and legal transactions. We are committed to being your partner in real estate for the long-term, from the first transaction and into the successful future of your business.