Charlotte, NC (January, 2013) – Merrifield Patrick Vermillion (MPV) announces the following new tenants and recent tenant expansion for Providence Park. Providence Park is a 28-acre Class-A office park developed and managed by The Bissell Companies with eight multi-tenant office buildings totaling nearly 300,000 square feet and located at Providence Road and I-485 in southeast Charlotte.
Stephen Woodard and Bailey W. Patrick of MPV represented the Landlord, Marsh Bissell Patrick, LLC, in the following lease transactions.
- Integration Point, Inc. moved its Charlotte based headquarters to Providence Park and leased 32,580 square feet of Class A office space. Integration Point provides global trade management and compliance solutions to assist international organizations efficiently manage imports, exports and free trade agreements in over 150 countries. Tommy Graham and Mark Ayers of CresaPartners represented Integration Point.
- Ballantyne Brands moved their Monroe office to Providence Park and leased 5,141 square feet of Class A office space. Ballantyne Brands, LLC is a provider of electronic cigarettes under the brands NEO and Mistic. Matthew Hagler with Keller Williams Realty represented Ballantyne Brands.
- Haefner Financial Solutions is moving their Charlotte office to Providence Park and leased 1,900 square feet of Class A office space. Haefner Financial is a small specialty financial problem-solving firm providing clients with financial planning, income planning, tax advisory, and estate transition services. Norman Walters with Walters Commercial represented HFS.
- Hats Off Creative Services moved their Charlotte office to Providence Park and leased 2,422 square feet of Class A office space. Hats Off Creative Services provides a full-range of marketing and advertising solutions for companies world-wide that include website development, graphic design, and e-marketing programs.
- MSIGHTS, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, expanded their current office in Providence Park for a total 2,155 square feet of Class A office space. MSIGHTS provides on-demand reporting and analysis services to corporate marketers and advertising/interactive agencies. Vince Sumner with Southern Real Estate represented MSIGHTS.
About Merrifield Patrick Vermillion
Merrifield Patrick Vermillion is one of the Charlotte area’s leading office, industrial, retail and land brokerage, and development and management firms. For more information, visit www.mpvre.com.