Charlotte, NC (June, 2013) – Merrifield Patrick Vermillion, LLC (MPV),one of the area’s leading providers of commercial real estate services, recently arranged the following industrial transactions.
- Signs Etc. will soon begin operating out of a new facility located at 4941 Chastain Avenue. The building was originally owned by Smith and Stevenson Properties and contains approximately 22,400 total square feet. Billy Thomas of MPV represented the owners in this sale.
- Argus Fire Control leased 13,100 square feet, a portion of the building located at 2723 Interstate Street. Argus Fire Control specializes in the design, manufacture, and service of industrial production protection systems for fire hazards as well as metal detection and diverting. Stephen Woodard of MPV represented Argus Fire Control with their search and lease negotiations.
- Seven Foods leased the building located at 4935 Chastain Avenue that contains approximately 7,500 square feet. Seven Foods provides frozen fruits, vegetables, meat, and poultry to manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. Billy Thomas represented the landlord, Smith and Stevenson Properties with this lease.
- Charlotte Flooring, Inc. has leased approximately 18,000 square feet of space in the multitenant building located at 113 Freeland Lane at the corner of South Boulevard. Billy Thomas represented the landlord, Chapman Warehouse, LLC, in this lease.
- ABS Insulating will soon relocate to 1077 Van Buren Avenue located in Old Hickory Business Park. ABS Insulating specializes in installing thermal insulation and seamless gutters on single-family houses throughout the metropolitan Charlotte area and on multi-family dwellings throughout the mid-Atlantic states. Robby Kirby of MPV represented the buyer with their purchase in this transaction.
About Merrifield Patrick Vermillion
Merrifield Patrick Vermillion is one of the Charlotte area’s leading office, industrial, retail and land brokerage, and development and management firms. For more information, visit www.mpvre.com.