Charlotte, NC (September, 2014) – MPV Properties (MPV), one of the area’s leading providers of commercial real estate services, recently arranged the following industrial and office transactions.
- Industrial Piping Inc. recently leased 103,000 square feet at a warehouse facility in Cabarrus County located at 2011 Highway 49. Billy Thomas and Bailey Patrick of MPV represented the landlord.
- Craters and Freighters recently moved their Charlotte operation and have leased nearly 8,500 square feet at 733 Bealer Road. Billy Thomas represented the landlord with this lease.
- ABL Plumbing leased the building located at 1400 Amble Drive that contains approximately 6,600 square feet. Billy Thomas represented the landlord in this lease.
- EasyDraft has leased 7,700 square feet of space in the historic Cotton Mills at 5th Street and Graham. Robby Kirby and Nolan Mills of MPV represented the landlord in this lease and Bryan White of JLL represented EasyDraft.
- Banbury Partners will soon relocate to 4,282 square feet in the Bank of America Plaza. Robby Kirby represented Banbury Partners with this lease and the landlord was represented by Jennifer Kurz of Trinity Partners.
- Kennedy Law Associates is expanding into 4,129 square feet of space at Ballantyne Village. Robby Kirby represented the landlord in this lease.
- Power Plant Management has renewed its lease at Providence Park. PPM occupies nearly 13,000 square feet. Robby Kirby and Bailey Patrick represents the landlord for Providence Park.
- Mesa Associates Inc. has recently leased nearly 5,000 square feet in the Pinkney Building at 521 Corporate Center.
These transactions were also published in The Mecklenburg Times.
About MPV Properties
MPV Properties is one of the Charlotte area’s leading office, industrial, retail and land brokerage, and development and management firms. For more information, visit www.mpvre.com.